Meet our Panublix Artisan Enterprise Partners! The talented artisans, weavers, and tailors who made your textiles, masks, garments, scarves and more!
BRIDGING ARTISAN ENTERPRISES TO THE DIGITAL ECONOMY
As weaving enterprises in the Philippines have not yet fully embraced digital adoption, we aim to be their
bridge towards the digital economy by providing an online platform and an enterprise support program.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
At Panublix, we connect weavers like you to tropical yarns and train you to weave tropical textiles to access the international market. Here’s what you can expect from the PWEDE program:
Setup your online presence at panublix.com and integrate with other e-commerce marketplaces to access national and international markets
MARKETING & SALES
Have a dedicated digital marketing team to help increase sales and orders for your community
DISCOUNTS & PROMOTIONS
Exclusive discounts to raw materials like Philippine cotton, Cotton-Abaca and Cotton-Pineapple blends (in cooperation with the Regional Yarn Production & Innovation Center in Iloilo)
Customized enterprise development support, access to finance & digital adoption training program
PWEDE PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
• Must be a registered enterprise in the Philippines (DOLE Association, Non-profit association, Cooperative, Sole Proprietorship, Corporation, etc)
• OR registration is in progress
• Must be an organized community with an entrepreneurial community leader and management in place
• Must be engaged in handicraft trade like weaving, artisanal craft, small-scale garment making, etc.
• Endorsement from local agencies is recommended (DTI, DOLE, DOST, LGU, NCIP, Universities, NGO partners, etc).